Thursday 4 October 2012


First day back at Solent and we have been handed our first project; Wild Kingdom. The brief is to create a blog, this blog infact. I have to admit, i was a little nervous, i have never written a blog before, or even kept a diary for that matter, i find it a little strange to write down my thoughts, it feels like i'm talking to myself, but just not out-loud. Though as well as being a little apprehensive, i am also very excited. I am to eventually create two final looks, inspired by tribal culture and physical transformation. One look designed for a catwalk, the other an editorial campaign. How exciting a chance to discover new cultures, as well as really experimenting with make-up and hair styling.

1 comment:

  1. A great image and introduction to the project!

    And no, you won't be talking to yourself, you will be talking to me!

    ReplyDelete